Additional Fees

SAPEXAM.COM ( ERPPREP.COM ) is one of the top Big Hacking site that I have come across when face *** my credit card.

I Have Purchase online MM Dumps from sapexam.com; 1 Month ago automatically my credit card get debited Rs. 57,577 from sapexam.com.

I have find sapexam.com contact number on their website but it’s not displayed, there support mail is not replaying my mails.

And today I realized they are closed their sapexam.com website and started new website as erpprep.com to chit others on same way of hacking.

I am writing my SAPEXAM.COM ( ERPPREP.COM ) Reviews to save other SAP guys aware of their FRAUD activities.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of top big hacking site and fraud activities. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "my credit card hack" of sapexam com erpprep com and associated monetary loss in the amount of $57577. Erpprep needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sapexam com erpprep com in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Erpprep. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Sapexam.

Comments

Kolkata, West Bengal, India #1273231

Fail mm in 67 test code. Not recommended.